Rolls Royce Headquarters
Project Name: Rolls Royce Headquarters
Project Time: 2018-2019
Project Value: £400 K
Project Type: Commercial Construction
Main Contractor: Careys
Landscape Architect: HED
Location: Goodwood, West Sussex, UK
Over 8000 plants and trees of different types and species were planted
Following extensive soil development procedures, the project saw the successful establishment of over 8000 plants, with species ranging from a handpicked selection of containerised shrubs and wildflowers to colonnades of 6-tonne semi-mature trees.
We continue to be landscapers of choice for overseeing the professional grounds maintenance at Rolls Royce.
- Supply and planting for 198 contract grown semi-mature trees
- Supply and planting for over 7450 indigenous planting matrixes
- Supply and planting for 3-acres of indigenous flower meadows
- On-site soil improvements to enhance establishment rates
- Design and implementation of temporary irrigation systems